Skip to main content

Oliver + S Little Things To SEW ALONG



I am in love with Oliver + S patterns / designs since finishing
that first Seashore Sundress. So when I saw the sew along from
Jessica at alittlegray, I wanted to give it a try to join in and complete
one project a month from Oliver + S Little Things To Sew book.

The first project starts this month and it'll be the bucket hat.
This hat, in even the large size, would probably not fit my daughter.
(she is wanting the backpack and the teddy carrier)
But I am making the hat anyway, as a gift ^_^
I already have my fabric choice in mind and will post pictures up soon.

Meanwhile, if you are keen to join in the sew along,
click over to alittlegray for more details!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I love sew alongs too !
    They help me to keep focused and finish my work.

    I'm curious to see you WIP ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Isa, I do hope to achieve more with joining the sew along :)
    btw, I am so loving the patchwork / quilt stuff you had made and are making! they really inspire me LOTS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment