Skip to main content

Boo's Arrival

Boo, is the happy-faced Mui Chan I'd been wanting ever since I saw the first prototypes by Siu Ding and MaFai, the very talented couple behind IxTee.

With the help of a good dolly friend, I managed to secure a Version 3 Mui Chan, the limited version with 3 faceplates! I'm grateful to my friend for this opportunity or I would had missed Version 3 totally. Thank you my dear dear friend M :)

Boo arrived in super-speed from Hong Kong.

I was really excited and opened her package as soon as I got it. I first saw her faceplates. All of which I fell in love instantly and completely! Her laughing faceplate simply makes me feel happy just looking at it!! She is just so wonderful and cute to not love... even with her little "hiccup" which I think could and would be worked out soon...

Looking at her, the name Boo instantly came to mind... yes after little Boo in Pixar's Monsters' Inc. She just makes me think of Boo and my own little girl.

So please meet Boo, the newest family member to my dolly troop :)

Comments